In order to support a more centralized and seamless sign-in and user management experience for our customers, we provide the option for users to bind their Live Center accounts to their organisations’ Microsoft account.
For Live Center Users
Binding your account:
Before you can log in to Live Center using your Microsoft credentials, you will need to bind your Live Center Account to your organisations Microsoft account. This can be done on the Manage Account page on Live Center:
Sign in with your Microsoft credentials, and you will have bound your Microsoft and your Live Center accounts. From now on you will be able to log in using this account from the Log in page in livecenter.
If you are unable to bind your account, it might be because your organisation has not completed its integration with Live Center.
For technical administrators:
Microsoft single sign-on is provided through the Microsoft Gallery for Azure Active Directory integration with your organisation.
In order for Live Center to authenticate the users in your Azure Active Directory organisation, an Azure Active Directory Administrator must consent on behalf of the organisation before Live Center users can bind their Live Center accounts to their Microsoft organisational accounts.
Consent can be given by going to Microsoft Enrollment Page and following the Microsoft Sign In flow, giving consent on behalf of your oganisation when prompted.
SSO is implemented using the OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Microsoft Graph - Sign in users
- This is the basic permission used to allow Live Center to log in users via your organisations Azure Active Directory Tenant
- Microsoft Graph - View users’ basic profile
- This permission is required to verify the user information with the user information we have in LiveCenter, and to bind the Live Center account to the organisational account.
- Microsoft Graph - Maintain access to data you have given it access to
- This permission is required to keep access to the information we use to bind the organisational and Live Center accounts.
(NOTE: All your users must bind their Live Center accounts to their Microsoft accounts before turning on microsoft sign-in enforcement, they will no longer be able to log in with their Live Center credentials)